Welcome to * M O U T H W A T E R I N G . I N S P I R I N G * Indulge yourself with yummilicious foodies and inspiring travels!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Fusion Haven

Do you like b e a u t i f u l designed food?
.
.
What will you do if one day u feel so much to eat korean food but ur darling wanna eat western food??
.
.
No worries, let's go to - F U S I O N . H A V E N
Fushion heaven is a restaurant that serve various countries' dishes such as
korean food, japanese food, western food, portugese food, italian food, russian food
and so on.
They have appertisers, main courses, desserts and drinks in their menu.
.
.
And what's more interesting?
Definitely is the food-design~ just like those dishes special made by chef in 5 stars restaurant.
Believe me, that will definitely inspires you.
.
.
Beyond all these, you guys must be wondering, "are these expensive?"
the answer is NO, not at all! Most of the main course are below RM20.. isn't that attractive??
So, let's take a move to F U S I O N . H A V E N and tell me how you feel after you have try the dishes ;)
.
.
Name: Fusion Haven
Location: Sri Petaling, same row with Ho Ho Steamboat. (Sowee.. I don't have the complete address)
* n i c o l e ' s f a v o u r i t e : D o r y F i s h T o w e r


Personal Comment:

Yummy! Fine dining, nice to see, nice to eat~

Rating (max 5*)

Food: ****

Environment: ****

Service: ****


No comments:

Post a Comment