Welcome to * M O U T H W A T E R I N G . I N S P I R I N G * Indulge yourself with yummilicious foodies and inspiring travels!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mill Wheel 炮兵

Irresistible Sweet.
.
.
These are the words appear in my mind when comes to
M i l l . W h e e l 炮兵.
.
.
We are in Mill Wheel and this will be the Heaven of the Dessert Lovers.
.
.
The ambience of Mill Wheel is colorful and cozy.
.
.

Mill Wheel is a dessert café which serves a variety of lovely desserts that will

melt-your-heart.
Tanks Parfeit, Ice Cake, Snows, Cheese Snows are some unique in their menu.
.
.
Forget about flowers and diamond, dessert will be girl’s Best Friend!
.
.

Mango Ice cake RM 4.90
Unique piece that is fruity and lovely. Temptation for everyone!
Heavy Tank Parfeit RM 6.90

Lychee Snow RM4.90
Silky smooth~
Chocolate Cheese Snow RM5.90
The cheese was lovely and the chocolate was exotic. A nice kick of mixing both of it! Marvelous.
Milk tea + Chocolate Forty RM9.90
Unresistable sweet, perfectly for you!


Location:
No.72 Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 2, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
[Shop lots Opposite Jusco]

Personal Comment:
Lovely dessert for chocoholic and desserts lovers!

Rating (max 5*)

Food: ****

Environment: ****

1 comment:

  1. The environment of the shop looks like a kindergarten's interior. Reminds me of my kiddie days. Haha...

    ReplyDelete