Welcome to * M O U T H W A T E R I N G . I N S P I R I N G * Indulge yourself with yummilicious foodies and inspiring travels!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pinos Pizza and Pasta

P I N O S . P I Z Z A . A N D . P A S T A
.
.
This restaurant is located in O U G and owned by an Italian.
The chef is Italian as well.
.
.
The ambience of the restaurant is just like the normal kopitiam (Chinese coffee shop), not like those classy and expensive restaurants.
.
.
However, their Italian cuisine was really fantastic.
Pizzas were y u m m i l i c i o u s, rich in topping and
C H E E S E~
They make it when u place your order.
.
.
The price is RM15 to RM20 per pizza, depends on the toppings.

Calzone 'the big sock'

Chicken/ Beef, Mushroom, Mozzarella cheese, Capsicum and garlic. RM20

Calzone 'The Big Sock'

Super Special

Chicken/ Beef, Mushroom, Mozzarella cheese, Capsicum, Prawn/Squid, pineapple and olive. RM20


Location: Same row with OUG Steven Corner. (on the right of Steven Corner)

Personal Comment:

Nice italian foods with LOW price~

Rating (max 5*)

Food: ****

Environment: **

No comments:

Post a Comment