Welcome to * M O U T H W A T E R I N G . I N S P I R I N G * Indulge yourself with yummilicious foodies and inspiring travels!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Café Libre

Craving for Italian Food?
.
Perhaps you can try here..
.
.
L.I.B.R.E
.
Libre located at Taman Desa, KL.
They tempt diners with Italian cuisine such as spaghetti, steaks, sandwiches and so on.
Price of each main course is within RM15. Worth to have try!
.
The ambiance is comfortable.
.

Here are some specialties we had ordered on our visit
.

* spicy seafood spaghetti RM15
Recommended dish from Café Libre.
Slightly spicy and delicious.

Spicy Spaghetti
This is too spicy for me~

Lemon Tea


Potatoes~
They have variety of choices of different potatos dishes, including jacket potatoes.


Location:

18GF Jalan 5/109F, Plaza Danau 2,
Taman Danau Desa,
58100 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact no.: 03 7983 8550

personal comment:

Their specialties are delicious and slightly different from others Italian cuisines.


Rating (max 5 *)

Food : ****

Environment: ****

Service: ****1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment