Welcome to * M O U T H W A T E R I N G . I N S P I R I N G * Indulge yourself with yummilicious foodies and inspiring travels!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Paddington house of Pancake - Pancakes Indulgence

Whenever I thought of pancake, I will thought of..
.
Paddington house of Pancake
.
A place warrant a return visit~
.
Paddington house of Pancake serve various types of pancakes, from savoury to desserts.
.
This restaurant promises cozy atmosphere.
.

They have lot of gastronomical delights in their menu and their delicacies are mouthwatering.
.

Here are two dishes that I recommend:
.

*Treasure box RM 16.50
Nicole's personal favourite. Beautifully presented. The fruits, ice-cream, nuts, raisins and lil pancakes matched perfectly and the dressing was not too sweet and had a nice kick on it! Irresistible dessert~

Wondering where is the pancake?
Hehe, the spaghetti! yea, it is made from the pancake!
and it is marvelous with garlic, chicken chop and king oyster mushrooms~
the cheese was lovely too ^^


Location:
LG Floor, The Garden, MidValley City.
(Oppossite Chicken Rice Shop and besides Big Apple Doughnuts)

The Curve Shopping Centre, Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The Curve
No.6, Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Personal Comment:
One of my favourite restaurant! I love their pancakes, unique and taste good!!


Rating (max 5*)

Food: ****1/2

Environment: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment