Welcome to * M O U T H W A T E R I N G . I N S P I R I N G * Indulge yourself with yummilicious foodies and inspiring travels!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Capri Dessert 金啤梨

C.A.P.R.I. D.E.S.S.E.R.T. located at Sri Petaling.
.
This cafe serves various types of desserts, such as puddings, snacks, pancakes and so on.
.
The ambience is cozy.. try to pay attention on the wall deco (posters) on your next visit..
You will discover something special..
.
.

Here are some desserts I have ordered from my previous visit..
Taste good and the price is reasonable as well ^^
(For most of the snacks and desserts, the price range is within RM10.)
.
.

Menu

Red Wine Pudding


蛋花馬蹄露


Steamed Egg and Milk Custard
this is too sweet for me >.<

Sesame Sea Jelly 麻香海螫
♥ love this!

* Chicken Floss Pancake (must-try!)

Red Bean Paste Pancake 鍋餅

雪耳蛋茶

Location:


Jalan Radin Anum, Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
33 Jalan Radin Anum,
Sri Petaling 57000 KL.

Contact no.: 03 9057 1268


personal comment:

Worth to have a try.. lotsa choices =)


Rating (max 5 *)

Food : ****

Environment: ***1/2

Service: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment