Welcome to * M O U T H W A T E R I N G . I N S P I R I N G * Indulge yourself with yummilicious foodies and inspiring travels!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kissaten 喫茶店

K.i.s.s.a.t.e.n (喫茶店 in Japanese) is a restaurant serve variety of food and cakes.
.
It located at Jaya One, Petaling Jaya.
.
Foodies were delicious and stomach filling~
.
Here are the dishes that we ordered on our visit:
(Sowee, I don't have the exact name for the dishes and the price..)
.
.

Lamb Shank
juicy~

Gyonza




Location:

Jaya One, Jalan Universiti, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
L12A-1-1, Palm Square JAYA ONE
Jalan Universiti, Petaling Jaya, SEL.
(In the Palm Square area of Jaya One)

Contact no.: 03 7954 1990

Business Hour: 8am – 10pm daily


Rating (max 5 *)

Food : ****

Environment: ****

Service: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment